READY, SET, DECORATE!
The holiday season is just around the corner. Time to untangle those light strings, dust off your ornaments and get creative with your home decorations! Early in December the Beautification Committee will select 10 homes to be entered in the 2017 Holiday Decoration contest. Following are the guidelines for the contest:
- Have your exterior holiday decorating completed by midnight on December 3rd
- Registering your interest in the contest will make the notification and photographing jobs more efficient for the Beautification Committee. To register your interest in advance, email Beautification using the "Contact Us" form on this page. Pre-registration is not required. All homes will be considered regardless of pre-registration.
- The committee will nominate 5 houses from the Dunwoody North area on each side of Tilly Mill (10 total nominees). Residents are not eligible for the award in consecutive seasons.
These are the winners from 2016
- Photos of the houses will be posted on the DNCA website by midnight December 13th.
- Residents are invited to tour the neighborhood to select one house from each side of Tilly Mill as their vote for Best Holiday Decorations.
- Residents will visit www.dunwoodynorth.org to vote for their 2 favorites. One vote per email will be tallied to determine the winners, one on the west side of Tilly Mill and one on the east side of Tilly Mill. Voting deadline is midnight December 20th.
Residents, you will need to log into your DNCA account in order to view the full nominations and voting ballot. If you do not yet have an account, sign-up is easy. Just go to our registration page. For more membership information, go here.
Of course, if you have any questions, feel free to contact Beautification via the "Contact Us" form on this page and come back here to stay informed of any minor changes to the schedule, etc.
Happy Decorating !!!